The iPhone 12 Pro Max is one of the most popular smartphones out there. It has lots of amazing features and functions and a smooth interface which makes using it very easy and straightforward.
One feature on the iPhone 12 Pro Max that many people like to use is the ‘Screen Record’ feature. But if you are new to this phone, you might be wondering how to do it for yourself.
Using the Screen Record feature on the iPhone 12 Pro Max is incredibly straightforward and once you know how to use it, you will be able to find it again with no issues at all.
If you want to learn how to use Screen Record on an iPhone 12 Pro Max, then read on to find out everything you need to know!
How To Screen Record on an iPhone 12 Pro Max
The very first time you attempt to use Screen Record on your iPhone 12 Pro Max, you will need to make sure that it is activated. Once it is, you won’t have to activate it again and you can just screen record whenever you want.
To learn how to use the Screen Record feature for yourself, follow these steps!
Step 1: Activate Screen Record
If your Screen Record feature is already activated, you can just skip this step completely. If not, follow these steps to activate it.
- Go to the Settings App.
- Once there, go through the menu until you see the Control Center section.
- Click on it and then click on Customize controls.
- In the Customize Controls menu, you will see lots of things such as Torch, Low Power Mode, and of course, Screen Record. You can change the order of these features however you wish.
- If the Screen Record feature does not appear here, simply click on ‘More Controls’. Click on the green ‘+’ and this will add Screen Record to your controls menu.
- Once you have done this, Screen Record will be activated and you can move on to the next step.
Step 2: Swipe From The Upper Right Corner
If the Screen Record feature was already activated, begin with this step and ignore Step 1. Once the Screen Record feature is activated, you simply need to choose the screen or window in which you want to screen record.
Once you have done this, swipe down from the upper right corner. This will bring up your Controls Menu.
Step 3: Set Up Your Screen Recorder
There are a couple of different options when it comes to recording your screen on an iPhone 12 Pro Max. If you want to record the screen without recording any sound, simply press the recording icon.
Then, a 3-second countdown will begin, and after the countdown is done, the recording will begin.
A red line will appear on the top of your screen and the word “Recording” will also appear. Your screen will now record everything that is happening.
If you want to record your screen with sound, press and hold the microphone button that will appear and then start your recording once the microphone has been activated.
A red line will also appear for this option and the word “Recording” again. Your screen will now record everything that is happening as well as any sound.
Step 4: Stopping Your Recording
Once you are happy with your recording and you are ready to switch it off, all you have to do is open the Controls menu again (the same way you did in step 2) and press the ‘Stop Recording’ button.
Alternatively, you can simply click on the red line at the top of the screen and press ‘Stop’.
Step 5: Saved To Photos
As soon as you have stopped recording, a message will appear at the top of your iPhone 12 Pro Max screen that tells you the screen recording has been saved to your photos (previously known as Camera Roll).
In order to see your screen recording or share it, you simply need to go to the Photos App and it should be there for you to view and share.
Editing Your Screen Recordings
Like all other photos and videos saved into your Photo App, you have the ability to edit your screen recordings. You can use the Photo App to edit it or you can use an external editing source such as Capcut.
To edit your screen recordings in the Photo App, just follow these steps.
- Open your Photos App and find the screen recording you want to edit.
- Now, tap on the Edit option which can be found in the bottom right corner.
- A few options will pop up, these options include Trim, Adjustment, Filters, and Rotate/Crop.
- If you want to trim the length of the video, use the Trim option. You can drag the sliders to adjust the beginning and end of the screen recording.
- If you want to adjust the exposure and contrast, click on the Adjustment option. You can set up the parameters of this option however you need to.
- If you want to add any filters to your screen recording, simply click on the Filters option.
- If you want to change the ratio of your screen recording, you can click on the Rotate/Crop option. You have quite a few different ratio options here.
- As soon as you are happy with your edits, all you have to do is click done and the video will be saved to your Photos App.
- You can then use your new edit however you wish.
Using the Screen Record feature on an iPhone 12 Pro Max is a lot easier than you might think. But if you have never used it before, it can be a bit of a challenge to find where it is.
Once you have activated and used the Screen Record feature for the first time, however, you will have no issues using it again and again. The Screen Record is a fantastic feature that is on most iPhones now, so give it a try today!